Why Conklin Roofing Systems?
Put your trust in Roofing Systems that have performed for 40+ years
- Conklin pioneered the first acrylic, elastomeric liquid roofing coating in 1977, and their systems have over 40 years of tested, proven, and trusted performance.
- Contractors are trained in Conklin's, state of the art, training facility.
- Conklin's white roof systems reflect the sun's heat and UV rays to keep buildings cooler and reduce air conditioning costs.
- Seamless coatings that eliminates the normal seam and screw leaks on regular commercial roofs.
- Roof systems to meet almost any roofing challenge with a high-quality long-term solution.
- Conklin's lightweight, seamless, weather-proof systems exceed the most rigorous industry standards.
- Conklin's roofing systems are a smart investment to keep your bottom line strong.
- Conklin is a proud partner of the Environmental Protection Agency's ENERGY STAR program. Our white roof systems meet the EPA's stringent guidelines for energy efficiency.
Conklin Cool Roofs Lower Utility Costs
Highly reflective "cool" roofs are having their day in the sun. During the warmest weather, studies have indicated that they lower roof temperatures by up to 40% and decrease the amount of heat transferred into a building's interior. That helps reduce energy needs for cooling, and using less energy not only saves money, it also reduces the amount of pollutants released into the atmosphere. Conklin Roofing Systems meet the very highest standards for energy efficiency.
5 Different Conklin Roofing Systems
A Benchmark Performance Under the Toughest Conditions
When the Florida Solar Energy Center decided to conduct a demonstration of the energy savings resulting from light colored roofs, it looked for a product it believed would lower cooling costs during the hot Florida summer. The product it selected was Conklin's Benchmark roof coating. Benchmark was applied to the roofs of seven retail shops in a Cocoa, FL strip mall. The results of the demonstration showed a 25.3% average reduction in cooling energy among the seven shops. Individual savings ranged from 13% to 48%.